About This Site

I recently joined Toastmaster club in Taipei. I plan to use this site as a documentation to my achievements in Toastmaster club. Documentation for each speech includes my script, presentation material, timing result, my comments and other details. Evaluations to my speech is not on this site cause I prefer to keep them private. But there will be a target for my next speech that I want to achieve. This site is for my own documentation purpose, but if it makes you feel interested in Toastmaster Club, you can find out more through its official website. [Toastmaster International Official Site]

20090609

Assignment 1 - Timer

Assignment: Timer
Date: 20090609

Preparation:
1. Read the manual
2. Understand evaluation points for a timer
3. Read and get familiar with timer script
4. Prepare a time record sheet
5. Try out the timer
6. Reconfirm with everyone with their timing before meeting

Result: The meeting is still over time for about 7 - 10 mins. However, according to members' comments, I did a great job. The control of timing is very good according to the club's experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment