About This Site

I recently joined Toastmaster club in Taipei. I plan to use this site as a documentation to my achievements in Toastmaster club. Documentation for each speech includes my script, presentation material, timing result, my comments and other details. Evaluations to my speech is not on this site cause I prefer to keep them private. But there will be a target for my next speech that I want to achieve. This site is for my own documentation purpose, but if it makes you feel interested in Toastmaster Club, you can find out more through its official website. [Toastmaster International Official Site]

20090609

C 1 - Ice Breaker

Topic: Self Introduction
Date: 20090512
Timing: 6'04"
Status: Qualified

Comment:
I did not really write a script for this one because I know what I should talk about for a self introduction. But I felt that I didn't want to just do a self introduction as everyone including myself expected. So, I went collecting some comments about myself from people who are familiar with me. Then I introduce myself from their point of view and my feedback to their comments.
The speech was given in a relaxing atmosphere which I felt fit to my self introduction. I was nurvous when timer signal me with yellow card. I started to repeat "AND". I believe it is because I did not recite the end of my speech. I think I should prepare this part for the next speech.

Target for next speech:
Well prepared beginning and end for the speech.
Emphasized clear organization of the speech.

Award:


No comments:

Post a Comment